We are inviting leading employers to support and influence the continued growth and expansion of the Skills London event for the 30,000+ young people, parents and families who attend every year.
Partners will gain awareness with key audiences including:
- 15-19 age group who are actively seeking careers, recruitment and directional opportunities
- Key influencers including parents, families, teachers and career guidance professionals
- Stakeholders, including the Mayor of London
Becoming a Skills London Partner will:
- Offer you a cost effective way to enhance your profile in the lead up to Skills London and at the event
- Link you to debates around the future of London’s jobs and skills
- Ensure that your important jobs and career messages are disseminated directly to all schools and colleges, as well as community groups across London.
- Differentiate your offer to recruit the best
- Influence the continued growth of London’s biggest jobs and careers event
Being a partner offers you:
A Skills London partnership enables your organisation to have the following
benefits for £12,000 + VAT.
Download the Partnership Brochure here.
2017 partnerships include:
- Your logo on branding associated with the event, including: posters, leaflets, signage, website, social media, schools and exhibitor newsletters, as well as prominent promotion across the London Underground and DLR networks
- Your logo on the front cover of the event guide given free to all visitors
- Full page advertorial feature within the event guide given free to all visitors
- Your name associated within a targeted industry zone or other key element of the event
- Your logo on relevant branding at the event, including floor stickers and large format maps
- An opportunity to display and distribute marketing material within the Careers and Enterprise Hub
- Involvement in the official opening
- Involvement in training days for exhibitors
- An opportunity to influence the Skills London focus group
- Editorial in school and colleges e-newsletters
- Early access to evaluation data
- Help with connections to your target school and college audiences
- Inclusion in PR and media campaigns
- Involvement in the delivery of an interactive feature in one of the key zones
- Deliver industry insights talks at the event
- Help deliver Employability Skills Workshops to schools in the lead up to the event
For more information please call: Jen Delderfield at Prospects on 020 8315 1010