Resources to help promote Skills London 2017
Resources for 2018 will be updated nearer the time.
To help you promote the event, we have created dedicated resources.
Exhibitor marketing toolkit
- Use our tailored exhibitor marketing toolkit which includes everything you need to know to promote the event
School / college marketing toolkit
Posters and flyers
- Print or post online a digital copy of our poster or flyer
Social media @SkillsLondon
- Follow us on Twitter, Facebook, Instagram and Snapchat @SkillsLondon to engage online or simply repost / retweet!
- Take part in our pre-event competition; Win an iPad! Post a pic of your dream job, using #careergoals @SkillsLondon via Twitter, Facebook or Instagram before 25/11/17. Full details can be found here
- Please use our dedicated event hashtag #careergoals
Skills London logo
You can join the conversation and tweet and about the event. If you want to get involved in the social media campaign email Fiona on email@example.com or call 020 8315 1500.
Bespoke marketing materials
If you have opportunities where you can promote Skills London and need further details, printed copies of posters / flyers, images or specifically written items please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 020 8315 1500 to arrange for bespoke marketing materials to be provided.